Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm still seeing...


There is a time when we are tempted, confused, stood still, being weaken, unable to hold firm, start doubting and then betray.
I say, there is a time.
When the time flew by, sit down, clam your mind, hold both your hands tightly together, close your eyes, think God's words, pray......,then repent.
I am fallen beings, you are one of us and I am one of you all. Human.
No matter what, in His love, you will never depart.
Think of how He died and why He died. Think of who are you. Think of what you have done. Think of where you strength comes from each time you fell. Think of in where, to whom you set your point of living on. Think of to whom you share your joy and tears. Think of what testimony that had made change in your life after you confess. Think of who do you think of when you gain something or lose something. Think of whose name you shout when you are in trouble.
You don't want to believe because you can't see. How come? Holy Bible is the most obvious evidence of all. The whole world know Lord Jesus Christ died on cross for us.
Don't you know? You know.
God knows you too. But you just denied it.
Because of your pride?
Rebellion?
Indifference?
I don't know.
But God knows.
So is it time yet?
Or when is the time you will be back to His arms?
This is not religion, remember.
This is about seeking the truth.
Should a sheep return to its shepherd or continue to wander in middle of nowhere just because it thinks it can walk by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels