Monday, February 15, 2010

God Bless...


There's a friend from college. She's from Ganu. Back in hometown as well while we celebrating our CNY. She texted me, ask if I'm happy here. Erm...quite missing the home feel, but I'm back to depression, stress and sadness. Not quite into the mood to celebrate CNY, I was just like a jerk, kept blaming on God for creating me...ridiculous? Yes, when I'm quite awake, I just realised, my lacking of worshiping and praying just keeping me a distance away from God which, making me to be under the influence of the Deception and Confusion. Well then, I replied back, telling her that I'm happy here. Maybe part of the reason, I felt tired explaining things. Especially when people asked, why I'm sad. I wouldn't answer, because we ask mostly for we want to find a solution for a problem. But the solution is clear in my heart. Pray.
Well, then, I need to strengthen my heart to face God after all the complaint I made to God. IT'S a sin to me, and of course it's a sin when I grumble after what God had given to me. Taking everything for granted made me to feel awful. So, I started by listening to hymns. They just sing exactly what I face...wow. Listen to the radio I put on my page......Great, lacking appreciation is just an excuse for loving the worldly thing too much. So, be happy for who you are. Don't just say it......., feel it, be it. Life can be so simple. You see, all I did, is just running my fingers on the keyboard. I'm not doing something great, like Mother Teresa, or someone that is great..., all you can do maybe is just a smile, to give away. Smiling is a reward to other people's lives, a respect of their existence and this is what should we do as God creates all of us equally, we love and we respect. We have no right to look down on anyone, even a murderer. They have chance, indeed, everyone has the opportunity to repent and change. We are weak and may God strengthen our heart, our faith. God bless!!
What keep your awake in the middle of the night? What keep you so reluctant to get to your bed? Stop blogging, stop what you do right now, get out of the computer and taste the real life...it can be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels