Saturday, February 27, 2010

Think first.

Went to Mr.Chew's house on Thursday night. Well, I skipped first to the end part. After the fellowship in his house, Madame Tor dropped us at student center. There was a bunch of people practicing Wushu. One of them said, "Wow, even second intake was invited, why they didn't invite me?" Well, maybe this sounds to you, that he really had the heart to pay a visit to the lecturer's house. But if you were there, the tone made you feel uncomfortable as well, I bet. I was just thinking, "Come on man! This is for not fun or for your stupid popularity in the college as well. Obviously, your purpose is not sincere. Maybe going to a lecturer house will be a symbol for you to tell the people that lecturer loves you too?"
A sister asked me, if I really hate my own race? This is because a friend of her saw my status on Facebook. This is hard for me to tell. I meant, frankly and honestly, we all stick together just because there are other races here, this is a very normal act of human being, every kind of ethnics do the same thing. But from what I see, my own race are corrupted too much with worldly things. They want to get attention from people, they kiasu, they love money, they measure people outwardly, they love to get away from responsibility......
Well, I'm not afraid to tell. Maybe you felt that I'm unreasonable or antisocial. This is what you all feel. Hopefully you get something and look at yourself in the mirror.

2 comments:

  1. 也许当初是因为同种族而混在一起,但是朋友是用心去交的... 在这里身为非凡的华人,又有谁不想出风头得到注意,又有谁不怕输呢?

    只是人没有十全十美neh... smile=)

    ReplyDelete

Labels