Saturday, December 12, 2009

A 15 minutes Conversation


"What now? Are you sad or angry?"

"Do I look sad and angry?"

"See, you yourself admit that it's sad AND angry."

"I never said that I'm sad and angry."

"You've just said it."

"Oh, you, arrgh, Jesus!...... No, I'm not!...... I just make my sentence to match yours."

"Well, sadness is sometimes helpful. At least, it makes you feel alive rather than feeling nothing about the upset life you have, I supposed."

"I'm fine."

"No, you are not fine. You must have some problem. Tell me what problem do you have."

"How do you know that I have problem? Huh?"

"Well, everybody with eyes would have seen it. Come on, tell me what's going on. I'm a good listener."

"That's my secret. I wouldn't share it with a what, stranger like you."

"Well, you sure want to share it. Or else you wouldn't mention it, I mean you wouldn't tell that you got a secret."

"Just leave me alone...ok?"

"Alright, but just don't be too upset with life. Our talk have lasted for 15 minutes. It shows that you are still not fully distracted from the world."

"Ermm...I got cancer and I'm waiting death to come."

"......then, what do you think that it's making you to wait?"

"A medical report from a professional dermatologist from UK?"

"No, it's your life. You are waiting for death just because that you are still alive, so make use of your every valuable breath now."

"......"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels