Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Magic Discovery


Last time, people kept thinking I'm writing craps on my own blog. Indeed, I hardly touch about my life. I even had one friend that can post at least 5 blogs a day, explaining how her life is going on, brushing teeth and having breakfast are on her list too.

Worst of all, I'm acting sentimental in my postings. There's no way for people to perform empathy when reading "them" because they are more enough than any hyperbola can afford, people felt difficult to imagine the existance of my own created sadness, so the whole atmosphere is uneasy and akward. Now, I understand. This is why I try to change the situation where there's almost no people would visit my blog. 0 comment...=.=

Today, I went to Kuantan Methodist Church. Next time, I would try to make camera as my companion and take some valuable photos. It's because...deng3, it's the most beautiful church I have ever seen. Maybe they are using the latest concept of architecture. Of course, I'm not picking church for the outwardly beauty. I just feel that the way they conduct service is super nice!! :p

Guess what, it's an enormous church where we ought to queue row by row to partake the bread and wine. And honestly, for a girl like me which is sad to say, been a few weeks haven't attend Sunday service, for the first time, I found back the feeling spirit filling me after I lost it long long time ago. It's really great church, it strengthen my heart to get my job done nicely before deadline so that I have time, hopefully( to the power of infinity), to attend this church every Sunday. And I felt great when I cried out in the church this morning, even tough I wiped my tears silently but my heart was shouting. It's great I found some connection to God there.

Hallowed be Thy name, Amen, Amen, A---men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels