Saturday, March 20, 2010

God's love

Bob Marley said, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will gain peace." But those who do know Christ never know, God had long before giving us love abounds and His power of love never ends, once you believe, you will receive the power and share His love with others. And this love is genuine, it is not purposely created, just to have peace.
So, Christianity is a relationship, not a religion that provides consoling. Previous days ago, I read a blog on Myspace. He talked about if God would forgive murderers and rappers and some sort of very harmful criminals.
I was just thinking, God will. His love equally distributed to everyone. If they repented, God will love them too, regardless the severity of the sin. Because He had promised to give everyone the salvation. [John 13:6] Maybe we will never forgive those awful people. But God does. We are all their creation, so each time I see annoying behaviour by people around me, I try my best not to give a disdain look at them, they are created upon God's image and they deserved a chance to repent. Even we as Christian, sins will find us out. But of God's love, we seldom sin tough we make mistake. We don't talk about what we will get when we do good deeds or bad. Because God's love is more than enough.
We love God, not Christianity. Christian is God's child but not just a believer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels