Sunday, March 28, 2010

I love kids.

Today is Palm Sunday. Went to church and sang a lot of hymns about the day. Ever since I'm a Christian, many new terms pop up in my life, together with new evaluation of the world.

As such, Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter, Holy Communion, Doxology and etc.

After the Sunday Service, had lunch in Old Town.

Adrift between budget and irresistible meals.

Still, I ordered Nasi Lemak Special and CAM cold. (The least I can do).

A family came in and joined the next table. The little girl seemed mischievous, decisive in ordering food for her beloveds. When she looked back, my staring tore asunder.

What comes to my mind is the motivation for me to fight. For my career. As for sure, I want to give a good life for my family as well. If my child were a poor kid, would he/she ever have the opportunity, sitting leisurely and ask what he/she want? I started to wonder, if I ever have children, they would be nutured with the love of Christ, I will teach them words of God instead of slapping and beating them like some parents do.

Like what my friend said, "Siao Ah!! (You crazy ah??)" when I asked her if she would beat her child.

But for sure, spare the rod and spoil the child.

However, in Christ, children are obedience and sweet.

Conclusion: I love kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels