
Alcohol kills brain cells. TV kills brain cells too. I'm not a biology student though. I'm a physics student that kira, kira and kira, counting things that move by their own and never ask us to bother them.
God is a planner behind all these. Praise the Lord. He makes me to come here, in KMPh, taking physics instead of biology, where I SHOULD BE in Form Six. But I felt satisfied now, really. Biology is the first thing comes into my mind when I think that my job is somehow related to it, initial ambition: pychiatrist.
But God knows I make the wrong choice. He knows I'm more happy to study physics. Even now I'm still not an expertise, but I felt excited everytime I study deep in this subject. Torque, circular motion, conservation of energy, Newton Law of Gravitation, wow...cannot tahan anymore...maybe out of curiosity, I just want to discuss about them, posting questions on yahoo answer and also checking out wikipedia. If that's Lord's will, hopefully He will sponsor me to NASA, haha...
I once dream to be a passionate writer. But I manage it improperly. In order to get some clue or whatsoever inspiration, I forced myself to be in down mood all the time, placing everything at negative side first. Even after I become a Christian, I'm happy but once again, I'm like trying to turn or switch my mood to the opposite direction. Haiz, this is making my SQ lower and lower, I start to study human's feeling instead of straight making friends with them and knowing them better.
Life should be happier, isn't it?
So, now I make myself a promise, promise to be optimistic against all odds and facing trials without fear because heavenly Father is there for me. I will be happier and happy. And I will make people around me happy. That's what I'm gonna do.
TV kills brain cells. Hopefully, it kills my brain cells that put me into depression. They cannot be regenerated anymore.
God is a planner behind all these. Praise the Lord. He makes me to come here, in KMPh, taking physics instead of biology, where I SHOULD BE in Form Six. But I felt satisfied now, really. Biology is the first thing comes into my mind when I think that my job is somehow related to it, initial ambition: pychiatrist.
But God knows I make the wrong choice. He knows I'm more happy to study physics. Even now I'm still not an expertise, but I felt excited everytime I study deep in this subject. Torque, circular motion, conservation of energy, Newton Law of Gravitation, wow...cannot tahan anymore...maybe out of curiosity, I just want to discuss about them, posting questions on yahoo answer and also checking out wikipedia. If that's Lord's will, hopefully He will sponsor me to NASA, haha...
I once dream to be a passionate writer. But I manage it improperly. In order to get some clue or whatsoever inspiration, I forced myself to be in down mood all the time, placing everything at negative side first. Even after I become a Christian, I'm happy but once again, I'm like trying to turn or switch my mood to the opposite direction. Haiz, this is making my SQ lower and lower, I start to study human's feeling instead of straight making friends with them and knowing them better.
Life should be happier, isn't it?
So, now I make myself a promise, promise to be optimistic against all odds and facing trials without fear because heavenly Father is there for me. I will be happier and happy. And I will make people around me happy. That's what I'm gonna do.
TV kills brain cells. Hopefully, it kills my brain cells that put me into depression. They cannot be regenerated anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment