Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another door is opened...

Each day, I asked myself thousands of questions. But I asked God one. "Why am I here?" Because I meant to be here. He created me for a reason. As long as I haven't find out the reason, never give up.
For every living thing was put under the power of change, not by its desire, but by Him who made it so, in hope, that all living thing will be made free from the power of death and will have a part with the free children of God in glory. -Romans 8:20-21
So, remember that glory is always on our side. I don't know you. I would never understand the troubles you have. In misery, you found no one to help you, no solution to end your confusion. But there is One who is always mighty and faithful, He understands you for He created you and He always love you even tough you denied that He is your Father, sinned and let Him down.
All you have to do is just believe. No one demand you to do kind in order to get kind in return, because kindness is only kindness when it demands no repay.
Love God, love yourself for He loves you.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed one that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. -Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels