Monday, August 3, 2009

POLI-ce-T-r-IC-ks

Politic is just not my type. Unreal, unfair, unclean.

I never read Malaysia Kini. I never concern what happens outside. I just think it's not the time yet. I just think maybe I should be myself, stick to my own obligation. But things turn out not fine. They lie, cheat, force, hit, hurt, and kill and make their own scene of murder, jot down their own stories and promises they will never keep.

The world is getting darker. You know what I mean, you knew, you understood, you read the news. There was one young man with bright future killed recently. He was innocent, perhaps. He knew some secrets, perhaps. He was not commiting suicide, perhaps. They created wonders and perhaps, unexplainble yet easy to understand after explain incidents.

I cannot fight. I cannot tell what to do. Yet, be myself. The world is full of sins. I'm not selfish but observing the prophecies that come to fulfillment. Doom's day is coming and be prepared.

Sometimes you are angry, sometimes you are the one who is put to agony, sometimes you feel things not right, because deep inside you, you posses righteousness. The day of judgement will come, be patient and be calm as long as you believe.

Watch it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels