
Wonder is something that becomes a wonder to us all the time.
Am I telling something pointless? Not exactly. One of my friend once said, "sucess is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." It's true, but sometimes we need inspiration more than efforts. I believe, somehow it's just a sudden inspiration that inspires you to do something you never expected you could, would or should do, motivating you with the greatest strength you'll ever had.
IT'S MY ANOTHER DAY IN KMPh.
People are wondering all the time. Somehow when you are in the Mini-Mart, you wonder what you should buy or maybe you have expected what you want to buy in which in that split second, you are buying something different or hesitated, refused to spend any penny from your pocket.
As well, you love someone. You have a lot of things to tell that person. You wonder if you would see that person today, maybe just at a distance away or passing by when both of you sliding through the crowd, rushing for lecture or during lunch, that person is just sitting in front of you, enjoying the meal. You wonder, if you should tell that person what you think, what you want to say. But you hesitated finally, instead giving a smile and saying hi, acting as if we are just, just friend or maybe classmate. You hesitate, act and give up. Again, it's a wonder.
Time flew by.
Chinese New Year is not coming yet. But the non-Muslims are planning for the celebration of Chinese New Year and Deepavali. They are combining both the celebration on the same day, in case, to save time. So, the non-muslims were gathering around to discuss the progress on Friday night. I was put in the Performance Biro and I'm learning how to play chinese drum. Just in case, I was jotting down some pieces of my life, that's what make up the blog, right? Aren't yoiu curious about KMPh's life?
Tell you something, they celebrated lunar night here, also, walking the college around with lanterns. So, don't you ever think that people in the college are like The Lost.
During Puasa month, we are holding volleyball competition also. I am just substitite, expected case. But still got certificate. So why not, having fun with friends each time we practice? It's truly fun like, to study here, as long as you think positively in every way. I missed my homwtown, but for sure I will remember every camaraderie here. Surely.
Never be disspointed whenever you seek no love. For God loved you so much that He gave His only begotten son, in which whoever believes in Him should not perish but have an everlasting life. Praise the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment