Friday, January 22, 2010

Blogging in a sleepless night~

Woke up at 2 and felt alone. Sweat all over my face. Start to wonder how many among my friends would have this experience. I mean, that emptiness that tries to tremble us, that quiet and uneasy silence in the middle of the night. The first thing that comes to my thought is to pray, possibly if you read a lot of Bible, you can even think of God's words. This is because God's words fill our spirit, they supply, talk to God whenever you feel in need, or you think of Him, or you feel His greatness in other people's lives or you just need someone to talk to.
You don't have to seek for a psychologist or find a friend, because God is already there for you, He is better than anyone who could give you an answer you want.
I'm a potato lover. Truly. Curry, soup, bread, KFC, Mamak Mee Goreng and even porridge, I need potato in them. I'm known for loving potato in my family. Thus, it is to be said one thing cannot be in short in my life. I bet you have the same too, on other things. Like my sister, it would be egg tart.
What I'm trying to say, seeking God gives the same meaning. It's one thing couldn't be short in our lives. We will never satisfy in seeking God. Ask every pastor, christian the same question, "HAVE you found God?" Many would say,"I'm still seeking."
Our God is Almighty, He is Great. We are His creation, so small that we will never could find Him. If we try to expect what God could give us, if we try to presume God would give us the same thing like what is given to other brother or sister, if we think every prayer would be answered, if we hope to experience what others had experienced in the relationship with God, if we mistaken God as friend instead of the Almighty Creator, if we attempt to experience God without obey Him first...if, yes, we hadn't find him.
So, for those who woke up in a sleepless night, wipe away your sweats, have a talk to God, ask Him what you can do for Him, ask Him how to please Him, ask Him whatever you want to ask......until, you closed up your eyes, unaware.

2 comments:

  1. Why the sudden jump from God to potatoes @@?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to use potato to describe how I love God...hope you don't feel it lame~^^

    ReplyDelete

Labels