Sunday, January 17, 2010

Father, I love you.

For Mr. Caleb Kho, who has given me love more than any one.

You are not the guy that pour my cereal, every morning. You are the guy that buys my breakfast every morning, cooks my lunch and dinner, gives me pocket money, drives me to school and tuition center, provides me a shelter and a childhood.
You are not the guy that affords a fly for me to my college. You are the guy that held me when I was first born, bathed me everyday when I was just a baby girl, walked me everywhere, took picture for each of my smile, bought me ice-cream and rent cartoon for me.
You are not the guy that played tennis with me. You are the guy that teaches me to have a strong mind, heart and spirit while struggling against all odds. You are the guy that tells me one must pay hard work in order to have a good life.
You are not the guy that own a Benz, a villa, a big company. You are the guy that wake up at 4 in the morning to earn my livings. You are the guy that I always boast about in front of my friends. You are the guy that took care of yourself since you were 3, independent, strong. You are the guy that can swim, cook, plumber and build.
You are not the guy that can afford me a piano lesson. But you are the guy that gave birth to my voice to sing hymns.
You are the guy I called Father. There's no me if there's no you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels