Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Emo

This world is full of dreams. Who knows? What is real, what is the fantasy?
Just like any other 19-year-old youth, I should aim for something they called real, hey man! be realistic, k??
Getting 4 flat and then fly overseas??
But without you, I'm not getting anywhere. Because without you, I can't feel any enjoyment in my life. Why I'm forcing myself to live a life for someone unappreciative like you?? Don't ask.
I'm suffering too to answer this question. This is why most of the strength I brought with myself the first I came here were suddenly, without hesitate, consumed.
I looked tired. I looked lazy, as I'm not motivated, LIKE a molecules losing its kinetic energy in the middle of the reaction, and thus the whole process wasted as it will never reach the activation energy. E'a was once a limit looked like as easy as a piece of cake to it, but now, it's not unable to achieve it but uninterested to achieve it.
I remembered how I try hard to catch your attention, appearing near to you, find some talk. Trust me, this is crazy even tough I know that you have lover already... I was always the one who mature slower than other of the same age. It's lame to have this awkward loving thing at 19...=.=but blimey, you are bloody harmful and threathening.
Well, whatever, I still love you. You cannot stop me from loving you. After all, to love you is my right, not yours. Believe or not...one day, soon or later, you will be mine...haha...
You may felt disgusting or annoyed but this is truth love, I mean, the moment I fell into this trap, I really don't have feeling for anyone else. Even they try to flirt...(haha), your face would just come and knock my head.
Yes, how mad I am to post, but I might become crazier if I try to swallow it down my throat. Still loving you.
Who say love is the life's best reward?? I think it would be a trouble more than reward. Next time, just try not to be so attractive, proud and impersonal. The name started with G.

1 comment:

Labels