Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: Good Battles Evil and Good shall always win.


NEVER WATCHED NARNIA.

Yes, even tough at home, DVD with Narnia loaded. I remembered I just watched the Jumanji and Zathura that come along with it in trilogy(pirated). My family, for sure, they will never watch, even Avatar, they just thrown it aside, while I watched it twice in the cinema, once 2-D and another 3-D...HUHU... And once I bought another DVD, again Narnia tracked me down, but still I didn't touch it, I watched Bridge to Terrabithia first till I cried for so long when the little girl inside the movie died and the boy even asked, "will his best friend EVER go to heaven......"

Well, till now, still haven't watch it. But today, Narnia greeted me in the cafeteria when I took my lunch there after the quite satisfied physics exam. At first, I haven't realised yet it's Narnia, I thought it just some ancient white man movie with those swords and shields. But the exciting music caught my attention and at the same I discovered there are some weird weird animals appeared in the battle.

And then, here comes the roar and the Lion came into view with the little girl whose glances are powerful and the whole atmosphere is brought up where I felt myself fighting inside the scene too, against the bad bad villain, fuyoh!!! And then, a giant water man stood up and beaten down the whole army from the bad side...(so water is not soft, ok?)...and yeah2, victory belongs to the righteous...

Man!! I'm not gonna miss Narnia after this. And mostly importantly, it wakes me with my dream again...why2? Not forget to mention, it's written by a C.S Lewis who might incorporate some Christian themes inside it...fuyoh!!!
PSPM cepat habis la...

Some people seem to think that I began by asking myself how I could say something about Christianity to children; then fixed on the fairy tale as an instrument, then collected information about child psychology and decided what age group I’d write for; then drew up a list of basic Christian truths and hammered out 'allegories' to embody them. This is all pure moonshine. I couldn’t write in that way. It all began with images; a faun carrying an umbrella, a queen on a sledge, a magnificent lion. At first there wasn't anything Christian about them; that element pushed itself in of its own accord. -C.S Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels