Monday, April 19, 2010

well(x3)

"For Narnia and For Aslan." Peter shouted, with his sword on hand, ready for the battle on his snow white unicorn.

I was boring at home, with laptop on service, so movies take the place of blogging and facebooking. I read an article on the paper and they said if you spent more than 4 hours on facebook a day, you are officially addicted. What to do, I can see many ex-matriculation students like me, head nowhere. Some awaiting a travel, some enroll themselves on some beneficial programmes, some like me, sitting at home and explore the world with mere Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the latest one, I supposed.

I had bad mood. Neither my parents know the reason. I went back to visit some ex-coworkers lately. Uncomprehending, I was told that I looked mature and like one who had fallen in love. Inexorably, I told them the priorities of my life; college, job and family, like the aims of the guy in Vampire's Assistant. Well, he ended up being a Vampire which is bullshit as whole. If I myself, God leads the way.

Kinda missing the college's friends. The life in hostel, making noise and having sleepless night without parents' guidance. At least, we had been crazy and that's cool as long as I didn't cross the line, I'm bad but not that bad. The clock tower tolled out a 18 me so it's time to be who I shall be, a role model for the younger, a good kid for the old man and a better student to glorify God's name.

Well, speaking of the last day in college, when I walked out the B.T, without a bit of regret for shading a sheet of paper, a friend passed me an envelope and dissipated into the callous crowd. I was more curious on reading it rather than ran after her and teased her as usual. Yea, Agnes Chui, am really glad for the last letter which you insisted so many times that it's not a love letter. I know and I'm not that sensitive. I appreciated our friendship and hopefully it didn't just lasted for the many lectures we had. Thanks for the help you had been lending during our college life. And all the best for your future.

I remembered what Sandra Bullock had said at the end of the story, While you were sleeping, "My Dad is right, sometimes, thing doesn't go on as what you had planned."

I never thought I would be graduated from Matriculation and engaged to so many precious friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels