Good Friday passed. Mother told me that the way I was fasting was wrong. And I had no objection about that. Early in the morning, I woke up at 8, brushed my teeth, washed my face but I was exhausted, so I slept back. Fasting should be in consciousness, I supposed. We carried on our daily chores and we didn't eat. But I was in a sleep, and if sleeping makes fasting successful, I shall fast everyday after Matriculation. However, it was wrong and I asked forgiveness from God for being too weak to Him. And Stephanie would be stunned when she finds out.
And I feel for 10 months here, God sees me through and I'm here to be sharpened to a stronger person. During the first semester, I had encountered all kinds of friends and betrayals who and which disappointed me. I realized we should rely on God as He always love us but friends are someone who can lend you a shoulder or stab you at the same time. We stuck together as we belong to the same species. And I am just getting stronger in Him when I see the ugliness of human being. Without God, they see no ways to be righteous, they seek for wealth and fame that never be able to quench their spirit. They claim themselves Atheist, an excuse to freed from any law, an escape from feeling guilty whenever they sin. And Christians didn't own a do-and-don't list, God's law lies in their heart. If they take God's love more than anything, Holy Spirit shall guide them to the right way.
And the second semester, God let me see people change, unveiling their other sides, which are dark and pitiful. They dumped you when you are no more for use, they befriended back when you spell beneficial. At the same time, they could act as if nothing happen, their heart switched like the weed, in the middle of the field, altering or to be steered by the wind. And all I did is just praying. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want, His rod and His staff comfort me, He shall prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Amen.
Pray to God, as it's a given authorities to Christians.
And I feel for 10 months here, God sees me through and I'm here to be sharpened to a stronger person. During the first semester, I had encountered all kinds of friends and betrayals who and which disappointed me. I realized we should rely on God as He always love us but friends are someone who can lend you a shoulder or stab you at the same time. We stuck together as we belong to the same species. And I am just getting stronger in Him when I see the ugliness of human being. Without God, they see no ways to be righteous, they seek for wealth and fame that never be able to quench their spirit. They claim themselves Atheist, an excuse to freed from any law, an escape from feeling guilty whenever they sin. And Christians didn't own a do-and-don't list, God's law lies in their heart. If they take God's love more than anything, Holy Spirit shall guide them to the right way.
And the second semester, God let me see people change, unveiling their other sides, which are dark and pitiful. They dumped you when you are no more for use, they befriended back when you spell beneficial. At the same time, they could act as if nothing happen, their heart switched like the weed, in the middle of the field, altering or to be steered by the wind. And all I did is just praying. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want, His rod and His staff comfort me, He shall prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Amen.
Pray to God, as it's a given authorities to Christians.
No comments:
Post a Comment