Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Huhu~~

I'm getting dumb with insomnia, no more sleeping soundly. (But that's not the point)

Mr.Chew and Madame Tor were leaving for Kuantan. Last night, I came down and passed them some staff I couldn't bring back. (You haven't see my luggage) They left me a bag of Bibles and Hymns, together with the CD I demanded. So, I guess it is? Even tough they had never been my lecturer for any subject, I felt they are the one closer to me. Well, the time they said 'All the best' for farewell, my tongue tighten, words swollen back like I didn't know what to say for the last meeting. You know, I'm not the kind that is good at conversing. They were asking me to join the campus training in K.L, two weeks after Matric. I think 80 percent would make the chance I'm going as I feel I ain't having any life that comes with discipline and I'm sure my Mom and Dad feel exactly the same.

On Saturday night, I was invited to dine with them. They treated me well tough I'm the outstanding kind, inviting variety of topics like another two friends. (All I did is just eating and the soup was fantastic, they are all healthy food, less salt and sugar) They told us they got a visit to KM Banting, a whole new one and is awaiting for their first batch this year, but it's a concrete jungle, no tree and green like KMPh.

So, there's a guy who dined with us as well. He said luckily that KM Banting only opened this year, not during our batch. So, I was just thinking it's true also because we might got a chance to be sent to this 'hot' zone. But end up, his reason was just as lame as I haven't expected. He was worried for extra competition to get in University later if KM Banting started last year.

Paradoxically, I felt joyful when Mr.Chew told us the news. I felt happy for our juniors as they might have more chance to get in a Matriculation College which you will not regret to be here. It's a fast track that saves time and money, rather than you continue Form 6 and waste money on tuition. And hey man, Relax!! Even if it's in our batch, more people will get chance to enter Matric, like your friend.

Everything lies on God's hand, what more to worry till the end of the world? You are sucked, I dare to tell and you makes me sick. You are worried for the competition but God decided which path you walk. Then, he just told Mr.Chew everything is written, means everything had been decided. Ironic, isn't it?? (I don't mean no harm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels