Thursday, April 8, 2010

Life

Honestly, I am unsatisfied with my life, or with the country, the people here. As I see life without enjoyment and the way they enjoy life is strange.

Let me explain.

To me, if we had chickenpox, we should just rest at home for one month, relax your mind and recharge, you can do something interesting, like collecting stamps, something lightly. But people here, I supposed, should be sad for not going to school? It's not a passion to acknowledging, but of a kiasu spirit that they afraid their competitor might be better than them after their skipping of class.

They got a trend here, study extremely hard and then only unleash all the stress in one temporary time, they called holidays. But isn't life always sweet? I'm not telling people to lay back, just we should lead a real good life and experience it.

And what makes up all of these? I'm afraid that would be the country? It's common, kids here should dispatch their dreams and compete for something which they don't really want, yet it's the only way they can continue life. I found many peers among me are actually good at some other things, music, painting and etc. However, they are all doing other things.

There are no fairy tales here and there is a 'must' here that there never shall be failure. Well then, what's the point of living? You said it yourself, life is a cycle of up and down. But what I see, your up is getting good results and your down is getting slightly not good results.

Well, stunned. Try take a pencil and a paper, walk yourself around and ask people what is 'love'. I'm sure many would be silence, without answer. What about the couple walking around? They would just look at each other and smile. It's undefined as we are getting numb of life, the stress swirled in your chest, the boring life you must wake up to every morning and the coffee you force yourself to drink again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels