Friday, April 30, 2010

Orange Spot

In this few days, my consciousness was getting better. I started remember the name of road in Penang to my brother's place. It turned out that it is so easy that there's a very significant sign where road to get into the place is just beside the Trinity Methodist Church. Guess what? There's a road named 'Cheesemen' not far away.

I felt different, extraordinarily happy. It was when we stopped in the middle of the traffic and a gentle breeze came which we couldn't feel inside the car but uncountable little yellow flowers just being blown off from the old, big tree along the road in Penang. And this was and is going to be a very beautiful scene. I BET others felt the same even if drivers on the road were coming with different mood, but I'm sure the falling off of the flowers could calm the whole thing down, especially if you were rushing and in stress. At that moment, hope and love are possible, I was just trying to forget the saddest thing ever happened in my life, to forget that we are all living in a world of errors.

Coming back from Penang, I was visiting my grandmother in Bukit Tambun. And two kittens just added to the family. I love the one with white fur and orange spots, he looked just like his mother. Maybe this is stupid for me to come out with such question. We all know that cat doesn't have shower, they clean themselves just by licking. Unless they are the exceptional royal pet. Have you wonder how they wash their face since their tongue couldn't reach? Maybe we all can figure it out if we think. But I never think of this problem they met.

Well, animals do have their own IQ. They have life, of course but without spirit. Human have spirits because God had blown it to Adam's nostril. Well, the cat just licked her front paw and then wiped her face with her paw. Isn't it amazing? When we see animals have thought and have ability to live on their own and sometimes we see love in them which absent in some of us and give us some hints or reminder.

I forgot to ask if they had named them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels