Sunday, May 2, 2010

Love Him

I had fear. Sometimes I had the fear too, to open up the Holy Bible which seemed like scolding me to the face.

But, I'm feeling good right now after the Youth Fellowship in the Gospel Hall from my hometown. I'm feeling good as if I started holding God's hand again and hoped to walk with Him.

We had some discussion on God's words and they really speak right to my heart. They remind me of the self that loves God. At the moment they sparked and waked, I had a thorough thinking of myself, what I had done, the feeling I always prepared to face God. I felt like I don't deserve forgiveness, yet God is too loving and too lovable.

I clear my mind and bring them back to system, as all I had to do is to keep God's words, I shouldn't have think too much and always wonder why. There are too many yet to be discovered.

All the time, the God's words I used to remind people, the news I spread and wished to give people alarm, these were all as empty as my heart.

It's scary and dark when you try to close up your heart from God. When you try to hide yourself with your sins. When your worship on every Sunday and your steps to church are numb. You just want to be a Christian that go to church, smile and shake hands, but your heart is empty. Because you are unwilling to confess your sins, to repent and to be with God again. Your 'Amen' is absolutely blunt and bland.

When your faith is fluctuating, you started to have thoughts, evil thoughts. They demanded you to take some rest, perhaps just some small rest that your mind stopped thinking about God for a while.

But these are, well, you know......they are our enemies. So, you should pray before you really get away from your loving heavenly Father. Behold! Behold! Look around you, those that distracted you, Facebook, 9 o' clock channel, upcoming games in the field, the trendy bag and latest, hottest movie.

You see testimony, you know the miracles He can do and the unconditional love you have received from Him.

So, wake up now. It's up to you. Or, it's all on you to choose. To be with Him, to put your trust in Him that He transforms and completes you. His love, His words, His works and His commandments are all that matter especially what He had told us before, 'love your neighbour'. The love including care, forgiveness and without judgment and humility.

humble yourself before the Lord and He will lift you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels