Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blog not found.

When I was in secondary school, I always believed we should always write no matter how suck is the article we make, in order to improve our writing skills.

The more I write, the more mistakes I make, the more comments come from teacher, the more excited I am.

In fact, my favourite class in school and tuition, I'm glad to say, would be English.

Even when the time I had to decide whether I should skip school, I would consider English class first.

I choose science stream because I don't like the accountancy at all.

At least, I like Biology. So, I remembered I told my classmates that I wish to be a doctor and then I would write book and be a part-time writer as it is still my interest.

Then, I was put into physical science branch when I was in matriculation.

I thought what I said is done. They should just stay as dream as I learned to love physics also.

But then, I was called for interview for health science. If this is what God wants me to do, I will just accept it.

I always believe that hard work pays off. I must object if you disagree with me. Because it happens in my life. Who would believe I wake up everyday 4 in the morning to read English article? Who would believe I would go and check every English vocab I don't understand in every page of English textbook? But those were in the past. Some may claim that I'm over hardworking just to get A in English. But I should say that isn't my target, then it's up to you whether to trust me or not if I say it's passion.

But I found writing slows down my improvement in language now.

Like blogging, you can see the title 'About Rachel' clearly shows that I'm an arrogant person. All I write is about myself, to show people the best in me.

The more I write, the more I reluctant to accept what other people write or to read other writings that I once did.

Writing seems to have side effect on me now. It cannot open wide my mind but limits myself to write with only the words I know. It takes away your humility and builds narcissism in you.

Frankly, some people posts even disgust me as I cannot really be in their shoes when I read them, I felt as if their feelings were overstated.

Truly, I tell you, I will not write such untrue things.

If you wish to read one, sorry, the page you requested were not found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels