I had never really dreamed about you, but just this one dream.
We met on a street in glaring sunlight.
As usual, I was 'shocked' to see you.
But this time, my brain was fast enough to make decision.
Just before you got chance to say anything or walk away or stare at me like what I was going to do too, I walked up and hugged you.
I could feel that it was dream as I remembered I smiled while sleeping.
I knew this hug was extremely dangerous and might invite surplus hatred. You might push me away or possibly slap me and gaze me ferociously.
Maybe I was aware that it's a dream so I wasn't afraid at all.
It was a very unforgettable hug.
I was waiting for you to push away my hug and do any attack.
But there was not enough time for it to happen.
The hug lasted till I woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- ~ (1)
- ADHD (1)
- aesthetic (1)
- alert (1)
- all that loving (1)
- angry (1)
- appreciate (1)
- attention-seeker (1)
- aware (1)
- Away (1)
- basketball (1)
- betrayal (1)
- bioethic (2)
- Boring (1)
- brain cells (1)
- bullshit (1)
- childhood (1)
- Christianity (1)
- Christians (1)
- CNY (1)
- David (1)
- dooms day (1)
- dream (2)
- erm (1)
- euthansia (1)
- Fahrenheit (1)
- faith (1)
- first love (1)
- fisher of man (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- friends (2)
- fruity lime surprise (1)
- God (4)
- God Bless (1)
- grey anatomy (1)
- hand gloves (1)
- happy (1)
- hi hi (1)
- horoscope (1)
- I love God (1)
- I love Kids (1)
- I love you (2)
- I thought it's the end. (1)
- ice stick (1)
- imagine (1)
- in prompt speech (1)
- inspiration (1)
- Iron Man (1)
- Jake Jagleski (1)
- jiwang (1)
- Job (1)
- John Chapter 15 (1)
- kiasu (1)
- KM Banting (1)
- KMPh's life (5)
- life (1)
- live to eat (1)
- lose (1)
- Love God (2)
- Love Him (1)
- lst Corinthians (1)
- Lucas Scott (1)
- Matric (2)
- miracle (1)
- Mom I love you (1)
- movie (1)
- My Life (1)
- narnia (1)
- NASA (1)
- Nintendo (1)
- No more (1)
- Now I know~ (1)
- one tree hill (1)
- optimistic (1)
- orange spot (1)
- owl city (1)
- pain (1)
- Palm Sunday~ (1)
- play God (1)
- poem (1)
- Pray hard (1)
- principle (1)
- PTPTN (1)
- random (1)
- red wine (1)
- remember me (1)
- replying (1)
- retro (1)
- sadness (1)
- sail (1)
- season one (1)
- seeking God (2)
- shall I? (1)
- Silence Does Not means I hate YOu (1)
- sins (1)
- sleepless (1)
- stephangon benjo (1)
- strong (1)
- subjective (1)
- Super Junior (1)
- teoh beng hock (1)
- Testing (1)
- think (1)
- this is me (2)
- thorn (1)
- truant (1)
- true (1)
- TV (1)
- usm offer (1)
- volley ball (1)
- well~ (1)
- what to do? (1)
- wonder (1)
- worth (1)
- Young Ones (1)
- 康桥 (1)
- 无题 (1)
- 靠着祂,便有喜悦,便有爱。 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment