Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Love.

I had a feeling, that you existed, you are there.

Maybe time had not come. Maybe the place is not right. Maybe we don't have a clique.

But you are there.

Probably the one who sits behind me at the same coffee shop, ordering the same drinks.

Or, the one who sits two rows away from me in LRT, I'm watching the scene and you are reading your thesis.

Or, in the same library, you are taking Jane Austene's and I'm searching for Little Prince.

Or, you lived your life in your place and I lived mine now.

And one day, sure we will meet.

Maybe at an organic market, you bought some green apples and I bought my favourite tomatoes.

Maybe at the same university, you are from Language and I'm a medical student.

Maybe at a park, you are writing note for your new song and I'm thinking of a poem.

One day, we will meet.

I'm waiting for you.

1 comment:

  1. 感想~~~

    世界上最远的距离---是你在我眼前... 而我却看你不见...
    也许我们是有缘的... 有缘却无份... 最终只能檫肩而过...
    剩下两颗破碎的心和两个伤心的人儿~~~ 夜深人静时独自回忆 =)

    ReplyDelete

Labels