Sunday, May 2, 2010

Iron Man...



Three times in ECM, when I watched Avatar, Sherlock Holmes and Little Big Soldier; once in Megamall, Kuantan when I watched Alice in Wonderland. Those days, one common experience in these two cinemas, is the shocking trailer of Iron Man 2 that promised to meet us on the long wait May which I always had the urge to close my eyes the time Ivan Vanko swang his whip-liked attachment that full of electricity.

I know many people have been giving negative comments, plus with bullshit reviews on paper. They demanded more actions, better arrangement of story. There were some flaws. I could see them too. But, come on, it's enough as long as they gave you that recharge of yourself, a kind of explosion deep inside, like a nuclear one. To me, I felt as if, life is quite important (I realized that), but I finally possessed that spirit to pursue, chase after my dream or to be exact, I want to have a better life. A better person, that's what I'm going after.

Maybe it's because I'm a Physical student, this is why it made me to like, have a clique with the Iron Man. They are talking about great Physicians that are flying drone soldiers around or accessing a 'shit software' firewall right away. Well, I'm not going to make a bomb or to control the world, I just find the spirit to continue taking my course and be a better person one day. At least, physics really attract me right now but only on certain field. I knew I could handle it. Just, I'm always the rebellious one, wanting to fight with God's plan.

Now I know, this is all awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels