Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ku[m]bang Kerian[g]

'When I use a word... it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you CAN make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master—that's all.'


And there's only one word I had to say to the USM offer, 'Terima'.

I wasn't hesitate, to see if I should go to some specific places in Malaysia that wouldn't have cinema. All I know is that, I'm indeed very happy to be accepted as physical science student to take medic in USM, medic!! Which, proudly to say, I have the right whether to click on 'Terima' or 'Tolak' on their page which many people desired to have but not many are getting.

Then, I asked for one last time, 'Terima?' My mother wasn't aware that I was asking myself and responded, 'Terima lah.' For the last few days, I wasn't confident enough that I could get the offer and was still firm with my will to take medic by choosing UPM as first choice. And now the worries tore asunder, [poof], like dust blown away by the wind.

'Terima' means God's works in me, miraculous intake, a turning point of life, beginning of a new chapter, darwinowing my old lazy self and requirement of a mature Rachel so that I'm compatible with what I'm going to fight for.

To those who didn't get the USM offer, there's a better road laid down for you. Hereby, I wish you all the best.

Two roads in a yellow wood, USM, I choose you.


1 comment:

Labels