Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I thought it's the end.

IMEEM is gone. It is owned and varnished by Myspace. Whenever I remembered any song I had heard, I would remember IMEEM and the very first best net friend I know there. I left IMEEM for a while and before I could see her replying any of my comments, before we could be keeping in touch, IMEEM is gone, everything is gone. The only thing left is regret. I'm regretted why on Earth I was never there.

I couldn't write much. In case you don't know the news of my accident. I was hit by a fan when I was trying to sleep on a double Decker for the first time. Flesh and blood all over my head and it's like a life tragedy. Luckily, I'm still alive, God preserved my life. I got 17 stitches on my head and it was a clean cut, claimed by my doctor. Almost, and almost, my skull and eyes would be hurt. But it's just almost. As they sewed me, they saw my skull.

But, I'm fine now and it's very very fortunate as it happened after my USM interview. I know it's a satanic attack. Thank God that God is always there to look after me. And this incident even strengthened my faith.

I think my USM interview details would be a long waited blog from now.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful!

    girls don't sport enough, really... *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete

Labels