Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something to think today.


I'm re-posting this from a blog of my friend and I think it might be spreading in Facebook too.

After reading it, you sure would feel angry about it and everyone does. Everyone wants to scold the mother's son with every bad words they have.

But I am thinking something else.

This child was afraid that his one-eye mother would bring embarrassment to him.

How about us? Who are very fortunate to have a healthy, beautiful mother that prepare very delicious home-cooked food and wait for you to come back everyday?

Do we appreciate what she had done or yell at it?

Well, I supposed this should be left to you to decide.

In your mind, mother might be a monster, the one who beats you with a chair, the one who never caresses your head when you got an A in your paper, the one who always being unfair to you, the one who bumps you out of house everyday, the one who forces you to plan on running away, the one who says she hates you.

Just remember one thing, she is your mother, she loves you and everything she does is for your good sake. If you only try to remember her mistakes, you are as awful as this idiot above.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just another attention-seeker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is. But it helps to remind people of something they miss in life.

    ReplyDelete

Labels