Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rachel Irredenta

Dog days~~~

And did you just realized, the origin of word had nothing to do with dog but a Sirius star that will appear on early July every year? Sirius? Harry Potter?

But, July ain't gonna be dog days to us.

I bet each and every one of us will be busy with our own stuff especially it's a hot date for us with the Uni no matter USM or UPU. And Form Six friends, they are sharpening their swords and be ready for the war that soon to be announced if you think sitting for STPM is just like entering a battle field. And I wish all of you would go in as a shinning armor.

And to ex-matriculation friends, we are officially disconnected with KMPh from now on. Not bad memory there. But must not forget, alert to my own self, I shouldn't bring my slackness to travel around with me and most importantly to Uni. Well, I was quite negligent back then.

I was once compelled by laziness, daydreaming and whatsoever-I-don't-give-a-damn.

But, now I hereby proclaim [monolog dalaman: are you sure this time?] that I shall throw all these unwanted elements away. God bless me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels