Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 questions you need to answer for me

Before I even started, may I present several quotes:

1. Be crazy at the time you should be.
2. Hardworking gives no extreme. No one knows when's the minimum and maximum.
3. Be confident and shake your competitor's hand.
4. Be angry not until sunset.
5. Look at people when talked.
6. Receive information from all directions at one place and discard the useless in less than one second.
7. Make the disable to respect you regardless your disability.
8. Use your ears more often than mouth.
9. You are what you eat.
10. Healthy speaks for you.

Quote no.4 is from the Bible.
Quote no.9 is from dietitians.
Other quotes are from Rachel.

Question 1
If you are a USM lecturer and interviewer for medical doctor course in Health Campus, which interviewee will you consider to give the offer? A candidate who

A. never get A for her science pre-tests when she was standard 6.
B. sat 'special seat' in class.
C. was asked to stop schooling by her father and helped in the restaurant he's planning to open
D. to be identified as the stupidest among her siblings when she was 10.

Question2
If you are an English teacher with 20 years teaching experience, you are given the chance to give one of these candidate band 5 for his/her MUET, which one would you consider?

A. hated English after Math and had exactly no idea what her standard 5's English teacher talking about.
B. rejected by Choral Speaking group even before trying.
C. kicked out from debate competition even before joining.
D. often got B for her writing in secondary school no matter how hard she tried to write.

Question3
What do you think about the Rachel you know?

A. talk rudely and loudly
B. always remember people's mistakes
C. easily get angry
D. extremely arrogant and never smile
E. love to fight
F. sensitive and judgmental
G. indifferent
H. geeky
I. laugh about people weakness
J. being unreasonable
K. indecisive
L. non-supportive
M. hesitate when it comes to helping a friend

(you can choose all in this question)

Question 1 and 2 options are actually all talking about me.
Question 3 stated my behavior in the past and might be at present if you sense one or two but I'm changing, right?

The world is ugly and I had to admit, people let go friendship but choose jealousy, betrayal, insensitivity, selfishness. They let go family but choose freedom, free-thinking, fame and property. They let go the truth, the light but choose the pub, club, one night stand, money, dark side.

Kalau sensitive, pakailah sensodyne.

Look, God has miracles in my life.
I was always considered myself as an unfortunate human being until I know Him and believe. This life has never been the same.
I'm always joyful and blessed since a Father in heaven is watching over me.
I was always sad about the opportunities that never come to my hand, but the most precious one on Earth had been given to me, the chance to know Christ.
I was poor and still fail to compete with the rich to have financial aid yet now my biggest richness is in Christ.
I was shy with my outward appearance when friends jokes about that but now I looked at the mirror with confidence as I'm created by God's image and He only looks into my heart.
I was feeling embarrassed with my poor family background but now we are proud to say we are children of God, God is our largest treasure.
I was always afraid of people attacking me, but I feel secure with God now and those who could hurt my body but do nothing else, I do not afraid.
I was pessimistic with my future but now tomorrows are all in God's hands and His plan is the best and beautiful.
I love to sing and I found the best place to do that, the church.
I was always worried for everything, but now I cast all my anxiety on God as He cares for me.
By seeing richer people, I thought I lived in misery but now I live in blessings.
I always panicked and my heart burdened be when troubles come, but now I can pray!
I always called myself lucky when good things happen and I always wondered how the luck exists and all I did now is saying, 'Hallelujah'! (Thank You Lord!)
Father and I always had gap but now he shower unconditional love upon me.
I hated my siblings and would trade them all for a good dog but now I love them more than I could.
I was indecisive but God decides for me now.
I was a rebellious kid but I see truth, light and way in God.
I always have no vision in life but God made me see my life is to be salt.
I was arrogant but God told me smiling is better.
I ought to forgive people no matter how bad they are, so that God forgive me.

Do not trust me. But trust Him that His love can transform you and improve life. For the truth says, 'For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and begotten Son that whoever believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels