Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rewrite review of 'Remember Me'







Old Town told everything about Malaysians. Chatty, mirthful, endless topics from politics to World Cup, from medicine to friend's accident, from Twilight to types of toilet, from breaking up couple to car pooling issues.

World Cup was a preferably subject, shocking result like 7-0 when Portugal versus Korea, small amusing accident when footballer grasped the private part of his opponent......

A relaxing night where you hardly noticed who sit next to your table because you are too busy talking. This is our last but not least gathering that to be continued. Inside the coffee shop, we had at least lived in the moments.

Live in the moments. A tagline of the recent movie I watched, 'Remember Me'.

How many of us have gone to that part? Where the past and the future were no more a restriction that we had to suppress and deny a moment without living in fear? Have you ever wonder, strangers you encountered every day, how many of them could be exactly happy and without fear? Your teacher, the newspaper man, the burger seller......

Robert Pattinson changed my mind about him after this movie. Maybe it's merely because Tyler impressed me and one thing that knocked my mind when I wrote, he once said, 'Our fingerprints don't fade from the life we've touched.'

A guy that smelled beer and cigarette can actually give you something which is more than a life lesson, an alert of the slowly angry world.

Kudos to the writer and the cast but not the ending which no one would wish for in a world of fear.

[A comment from a friend where my recent review of 'Remember Me' was too comprehensive and exhaustive. I felt the same when I read over again. So, I read a review online to know the exact format of an exact review. And I tried to rewrite again and I cherish every opportunity to learn and improve myself.]

3 comments:

  1. oldtown, oldtown, oldtown...that is the tradition of malaysia...talk, laugh, eat and have fun...tat wat v reli have on that special night outing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it's quite special, because of some guy who scare to meet the waitress, we all have to cancel SHUNKA plan~~xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTH...speechless...

    ReplyDelete

Labels