Monday, June 7, 2010

Status: Gonna be away



Am aware of the news lately, some of them pissed me off especially the international one. In case you can read my mind, you know what I mean. I always don't wish to involve in all of these, an unfair world. This is why, I hardly mention politics here yet I'm not good at it too. But I do keep myself in touch lately since newspaper and TV are available. And I have to admit, living in a small world called Facebook certainly won't help because mostly the things spread inside were fake and somehow disgusting.

Still very happy with the news getting USM and going there soon in less than a month. At the same time, I'm hoping those who didn't get would get through it. UPU is still waiting for you all and APEX couldn't just deny the UPU's quality, I assure you. Some of my friends even give up USM because of the location.

People started talking about JPA on Facebook which is common and remind me to stay in touch with its updates too. Went to the website and couldn't find the online application form. Friends were talking about it too and all they could do is emailing and calling the related site. But their answers were no reply, normal. So, I did the same, sent an email and wait, praying too just in front of my Acer Aspire 5052 that I would get reply soon.

And the next day, my inbox came with another mail that ends with jpa.gov.my. What I wrote wasn't attracting and long, just asking questions like any other. And I got the information I want: The application form will be coming out at fourth week of June. Prayer answered.

Is it magic? Magic is a beautiful word in English but not the truth. And this is making me to realize God is loving me so much and I am not afraid to tell people how special am I, how different my life is after I know Christ and believe in Him.

A friend wrote on facebook, 'I'm freakin bored. =('

I was totally agreed. But I also thought, what's the point I was agreeing with her. I was willing to invest my time and energy to read post after post on facebook when not everything were actually news and some of them were actually craps. I shouldn't have.

Rather, I should make use of this free session to know God better, to read the Bible so that my faith would get stronger and not easily to be lead astray when I am technically alone in Kelantan later.

Daa~~I'm deciding to take good rest and spend less time here since I promised.

Seek Him, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels