Hopefully this is not the reason my readers running away.
Plus, no people asking me out. [Haiz, again.]
So, where can I get the latest picture of myself? [I don't have Nikon & webcam sucks.]
But there's a picture I like very much among the lousy pictures I took in my life. [exclude my cutie pictures when I was a baby.]

Feels like One Malaysia, right? [Still, I'm not photogenic, haiz.]
Never mind la, never mind la. [next time I get a scanner lo and scan my cute-cute baby pictures. cuz I looked very old now. haiz]
Ahh, not forget to mention, if I got nothing to write, I'll just put some interesting picture lo plus info with cool2 gadget, okie?
Make sure u read my bloggie...cuz I lurve it.
And one thing good about facebook,
if your parents are checking out your facebook profile, you can post your dream list there and some thoughtful thoughts to assure them your maturity. [don't forget to hide your private pictures from them by settings]
ahh, and remember to upload very lousy quality pictures there. [they may consider to get you a Nikon so that their child can be photogenic...haiz...sakit hati]
and one thing I discover myself lerrr....
if you look at your keyboard, see the fourth row.
whenever you're typing, press it start from 'a' for one time and then the 's' next to it for twice and continue other for increasing times, I don't why, it feels like a very rude word...[try it yourself]
One bad thing about Twitter,
since u got facebook, normally u will retweet what u write on twitter to facebook lo...and i think it ain't fun~~~
i HEART babyG watch now~~[but my parents don't read my blog, haiz~~]
One more thing, there is 18++ video on facebook lerr...and no one report it~~how come ler?
No comments:
Post a Comment