
When I was in Form 4, I enjoyed the subject History very much as most of the chapters talked about man's philosophy, mainly the Greek one plus with the subtitle Renaissance I liked very much.
Well, not much time later, philosophy is no more an attraction to me, a subject which bearing meaningful but ironic thinking was taken place by the Bible, in my heart.
Socrates did right about something, there shouldn't be idol but he ended up being killed for that.
I watched a movie ‘Future X-Cops' by Andy Lau.
Inside the movie, there's a professor who invented the use of solar energy which also made him to become the target of many killers who hired by the corporate companies who having bankruptcy because of his invention.
They even used the time traveler and attempted to kill the professor when he was young. Andy Lau is a future cops who tried hard to protect this so-called 'man's future'.
I think the Jews can do that too. I think actually the technologies of the world had reached some extent that we couldn't imagine, just no one disclose it. People are holding back the inventions just because they need to wait as the companies make enough money from us. This is why America and UK are protecting them as I'm sure there's something valuable about them. I believe, they should be the most brilliant human in the world.
Japan do have some invention but mostly on robotic.
These are my mere thoughts, speculations and 'imaginations'. It's nothing to do with anyone. I'm not sure what the future will be, just awaiting the Olympics in UK two years later.
No comments:
Post a Comment