
Still remember the first time I hear about Owl City.
It was the time I went home for Chinese New Year by tumpang my Uncle's car all the way from Gambang, Pahang.
I was very first among any other Chinese students in Pahang Matriculation that went home. I had to, as bus ticket sold off and Uncle Loo [the only relative in Gambang] was going home on Wed.
Honestly, I applied to go home by Thursday. I might miss a lot of things at college and not be able to on track with homework. Unless I wasn't planning to celebrate [so not going to happen], or else I had to just tried. So, I prayed.
Then, at Wed night, Uncle came to my hostel to fetch.
We initially had agreed to take off on Thursday morning but plan changed.
With an approval letter for Thursday off, I got onto his car with small and big bags. Not forget to mention I'm a flicker minded person and I had almost, like hundred inconsistent thoughts when the car started to head to the guard house from my hostel, block C2.
As usual, we stopped by to greet the guard. He asked for the letter and I just showed it. It was late at night, I was assuming I could escape as soon as possible. I missed home very much!
Then he said, 'Wait a second!'
[God, what happen?]
'Remember to tell Pengarah later that you go home earlier.'
'Ok! Ok!'
'Happy CNY, a moi!'
[Pheewww~]
As soon as the car was out of the gate, my heart shouted, 'Yeah!!!!!'
We stopped by kaki gunung Genting and ate 4a.m supper.
Then, we passed by Tapah, Ipoh and Kampar.
7 a.m, I saw students walking to school in the rain. I had never seen the wake up of the world so vividly. It was like just an hour ago, the world was so quiet but as Sun rose and lighted up the world, I began to see movements from human, either going to school, working or heading to pasar.
8a.m, I knew my friends were going to class. Wondering if anyone was late. [of course!]
Uncle stopped by R&R to buy some fresh fruits just for my family. Thank you Uncle!!
And as we passed Jawi toll, my heart was jumping and all my sleepiness gone~
Uncle's four wheel went on flyover and this was the time where red.fm played Fireflies by Owl City. I was totally excited by seeing the big, flat sign writing Nibong Tebal~
I'm home!
And Owl City gave me a special first expression.
No comments:
Post a Comment