Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi Hi


Watch showdown 2010 n really wanna be a Bgurl next time. If I have the will, there's a way!! So, I'm 努力-ing......am dancing a lot with B.E.P lately in ma own room.

Bought a super-bass earphone exclusively for my MP3 to enjoy the nice POP N ROCK...well, the original SONY earphone would be RM52...o.O...and of course tat is not in my budget...

a BIT AMUSED when the emcee said, 'Yoh, No touching, no touching, yoh!!'

I'm just not sure how my fwen would react, seeing me talking like him later...

it's raining, and a cold good night to do blog here...

actually a bit sad rite nw, remembering myself not doing good in matriksss...

Not the result, but my behaviour, my attitude among frens...

many had to bear my ri-drunk-ulous temperrr...

plus, I was easily pissed off seeing people being arrogant around...when 4-flat is like putting a golden crown on them and other people gettin 4-flat were like a knife stabbin them~~

I was completely sorry for what I had done, in case any of my classmate read this, I admitted my irresponsible and inconsiderate attitude. I was not good in cooperation.

Guess, it's hard work to be workin as a team..

well, doctor seems fit me.

workin alone, when only the patients who shud talk there.

btw, wanna wish Happy B'day to my brother, David here. Wish u hav a healthy body and mind and always love God. God bless you!! ♥

Readers, I'm still rock. Hope everyone enjoy their Uni life. Drop a message in Facebook whenever free. Grab a coffee if we met.

And to Nibong Tebal fweenn...all da best too, I'm happy to see we are getting mature and grown up, bahaha x)...thanks for enlightening my childhood...Make sure u dun seal your mouth next time gatherings...

all da best, all da best~~~

it's time to be a healthy, sunny youth~~[sunnies on] *blink*

okie, okie...see ya next time.

soon, i'll be no longer hav time 2update bloggie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels