After the incident, I had a dream the second night.
Inside the dream, there's a bird cage but holding an unexpected creature.
Guess what?
A cobra.
This is the animal I'm afraid of most, when compared to lizard, spider and shark or to say, fear most in the snake encyclopedia.
iNSIDE the cage, there's a small container for water and I'm feeding the cobra with banana.
The feeling was confusing. I was afraid but had to feed the cobra as the cobra was smiling to me and chirping like a bird!
I immediately told Mom about the dream after I woke up.
But neither two of us know what is it about with the dream.
I even had a feeling that the cobra was a friend. The fact is hard to be tolerated.
We were going to ask a pastor about it.
As time passed and we hardly mentioned about it, even tough I still remembered the dream, I wasn't really interested in the message it tried to give anymore.
I once prayed to God to give me some hints but my prayer was even more ridiculous. I said to God why on Earth I would feed a cobra banana instead of a monkey? Looks like I'm adding my own imagination into the dream which didn't even exist in it.
This morning, I woke up late, AGAIN.
My mother was waking me all the time but I loved to pretend as if I'm still sleeping soundly.
When I was waked, in serious tone, she said to me that she had something to tell me and gave me that mysterious face as if she found a Zathura in our house.
I knew she was over reacted.
But she told me she had known the meaning of my dream. Gosh, really?!
She remembered the dream and she prayed to God this morning to let her know the message. Immediately there was a voice calling inside her head. Instantly, my Mom thanked God for many times.
This is what the dream was trying to tell. In case you didn't know, I encountered a church recently which I think they are fake Christians.
The bird cage indicated a church. The cobra is Satan. A bird cage should be dwelt by a bird but not a snake. It means, Satan is controlling the church now and it's faking Christ, making all the chirping sound like a bird and even smiled to you to set you into trap.
You are afraid yet at the same time, you are forced to feed it banana which means you are forced to worship the Satan.
God's parable is unpredictable yet miraculous.
God described Himself as a bird as bird belongs to the sky while Satan is a snake that ruling the earth.
Well, snake has been the symbol of Satan since the time Adam ate from tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
I really thanked God that He loved me so much regardless how sinful a person I am. He wanted to strengthen my faith by giving me this dream to tell me, those people aren't the one I should trust.
I was once a lost sheep and He found me.
Thank you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen!
And to dear brother and sister in Christ, be careful whenever you are away from home, pray before you join a church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- ~ (1)
- ADHD (1)
- aesthetic (1)
- alert (1)
- all that loving (1)
- angry (1)
- appreciate (1)
- attention-seeker (1)
- aware (1)
- Away (1)
- basketball (1)
- betrayal (1)
- bioethic (2)
- Boring (1)
- brain cells (1)
- bullshit (1)
- childhood (1)
- Christianity (1)
- Christians (1)
- CNY (1)
- David (1)
- dooms day (1)
- dream (2)
- erm (1)
- euthansia (1)
- Fahrenheit (1)
- faith (1)
- first love (1)
- fisher of man (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- friends (2)
- fruity lime surprise (1)
- God (4)
- God Bless (1)
- grey anatomy (1)
- hand gloves (1)
- happy (1)
- hi hi (1)
- horoscope (1)
- I love God (1)
- I love Kids (1)
- I love you (2)
- I thought it's the end. (1)
- ice stick (1)
- imagine (1)
- in prompt speech (1)
- inspiration (1)
- Iron Man (1)
- Jake Jagleski (1)
- jiwang (1)
- Job (1)
- John Chapter 15 (1)
- kiasu (1)
- KM Banting (1)
- KMPh's life (5)
- life (1)
- live to eat (1)
- lose (1)
- Love God (2)
- Love Him (1)
- lst Corinthians (1)
- Lucas Scott (1)
- Matric (2)
- miracle (1)
- Mom I love you (1)
- movie (1)
- My Life (1)
- narnia (1)
- NASA (1)
- Nintendo (1)
- No more (1)
- Now I know~ (1)
- one tree hill (1)
- optimistic (1)
- orange spot (1)
- owl city (1)
- pain (1)
- Palm Sunday~ (1)
- play God (1)
- poem (1)
- Pray hard (1)
- principle (1)
- PTPTN (1)
- random (1)
- red wine (1)
- remember me (1)
- replying (1)
- retro (1)
- sadness (1)
- sail (1)
- season one (1)
- seeking God (2)
- shall I? (1)
- Silence Does Not means I hate YOu (1)
- sins (1)
- sleepless (1)
- stephangon benjo (1)
- strong (1)
- subjective (1)
- Super Junior (1)
- teoh beng hock (1)
- Testing (1)
- think (1)
- this is me (2)
- thorn (1)
- truant (1)
- true (1)
- TV (1)
- usm offer (1)
- volley ball (1)
- well~ (1)
- what to do? (1)
- wonder (1)
- worth (1)
- Young Ones (1)
- 康桥 (1)
- 无题 (1)
- 靠着祂,便有喜悦,便有爱。 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment