I deleted the recent post. I was hoping nobody read it as that explained I'm greedy and random, ungrateful with what I have. I WAS totally regretted for what I had wrote.
I promised myself that I will not be the same again. I wanted a change and I wanted to show people a different Rachel.
I was initially in deep depression and decided to take ride on my sis's bike just around the neighborhood.
During the ride, I had seen people, playing soccer on the field, jogging, cycling and still mustn't miss the badminton on the back street.
I wonder how proud I could be if I can tell them, one day I'm going to be doctor and I'm going to help people.
This is the life I want that God has given me and what more I could ask?
Thank God for blessing my life.
Mom wants a talk with me. I refused her. Cuz I believe by faith on God, I can walk out from the shadow myself.
And USM, life......here I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment